As an entrepreneur, your time is very valuable. With endless tasks and to-dos, and countless distractions on a daily basis, don’t you wish you could get more done? These productivity tools, apps and services will help keep you focused on your goals without losing your mind.
- StayFocusd is an extension for Google Chrome that will help you work uninterrupted. StayFocusd keeps your attention from straying towards distracting websites, apps and activities.
- OffTime helps you manage the time you spend online. OffTime automatically unplugs your connection to online distractions so you can spend more time on the important things.
- Calendly is an online productivity tool that makes it much easier to connect with contacts to schedule meetings, calls, or interviews. So you can skip the emailing back and forth and set your meeting with just a few clicks.
- Inbox When Ready for Chrome keeps your inbox out of sight by default so you can focus on getting work done rather than being distracted by email notifications.
- Boomerang is a Gmail add-on that schedules when you send and receive emails. This tool also reminds you to follow up with previous emails and hides messages in your inbox until you need to see them.
- Todo Cloud is a task management service that allows people to collaborate on things they need to do. Todo Cloud integrates calendars, contacts, emails and geolocation services to boost your productivity.
- Google Drive gives you 15GB of free cloud storage to save photos, videos, music, files, pdfs, presentations, spreadsheets, and any other digital documents. You can access these files anywhere, anytime, from any device. You can also keep these documents private or you can share them with contacts.
- RescueTime analyzes your daily habits and tells you when you’ve been too distracted. This productivity app updates you on how much time you’ve spent on different websites, doing certain tasks, how much you’ve accomplished and if you’ve achieved your productivity goals.
- MeetEdgar organizes and republishes your best content across connected social media channels to drive more traffic to your website. MeetEdgar automatically posts status updates and shares content at pre-determined times each day.
- OneTab for Chrome is an extension for Chrome to reduce browser clutter. It frees up to 95 percent of memory by converting all of your tabs into a list instead of a bunch of loading pages. You can restore the list as individual items or as a whole anytime you’d like.
Start using these tools, apps and services to work, play and live better!